Inside Sales SupportWorld Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, we work closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Place to Work.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity for an Inside Sales Support role.
- Provides sales support
- Develop solid relationships with Customer, OEM Partner, and Suppliers
- Helps attain assigned quotas
- Develops and maintains expertise of the processes involved with specific programs and contracts
- Maintains good organizational skills to keep details organized for each account (deal id’s, discounts, proper end-user information, contacts)
- Communicates regularly with the internal departments (warehouse, lab, finance) staff to ensure timely product delivery and invoicing
- Communicates delivery issues with customer and supplier
- Communicates regularly with customer and supplier regarding order status
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills are required.
- Good PC skills required.
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled