Financial Program Analyst Job
Apply now »
- Apply now
Date: May 18, 2017
Location: Washington, DC, US
Financial Program Analyst (Job Number:427644)
Description:SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Financial Program Analyst to work at the Navy Yard in Washington, DC for the Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) under the Financial Management Support contract. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Financial Program Analyst will provide CNIC Comptroller Department, Accounting and Centrally Managed Funds Divisions with program process documentation support. The program analyst should have an understanding of Department of Defense financial management programs, funds flow, financial policies, and the Navy financial infrastructure. T
- Support the development of standardized policies, guidance, document processes and procedures for the program.
- Facilitate the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs), process flow mapping charts and publish supporting processes on the CNIC Gateway (G2) for the CNIC N8 enterprise to access and contribute.
- Prepare Management Tools and Desk Level Documentation (Standard Operating Procedures) of financial processes and procedures as well as prepare process flow mapping charts to visually display the SOP's. Work with appropriate CNIC staff to collect, document, and validate this information. Review available documentation along with “as- is” process flow charts from previous tasks.
Qualifications:REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4 years experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have good oral and written communications skills in order to interface with echelon II commands and other echelon III counterparts across Navy and must have a basic understanding of financial management, process improvement, and strategic communications.
- Must be experienced in Command Financial Management Systems (CFMS) and Process Quik and skilled in using Visio, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel - using Excel as an analytical tool.
- Must have working knowledge of a wide range of government financial policies, processes, procedures and regulations that govern budget formulation and execution, obligation and expenditure of funds
- Must be attentive to detail, and
- Must have the ability to effectively/efficiently and accurately accomplish tasks in high volume environment.
- Analysts must have good oral and written communication skills in order to interface with echelon I commands and other echelon II counterparts across the Navy.
- Analysts must have a strong understanding of Navy and CNIC financial management policies and procedures
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 18, 2017, 3:59:08 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Programmer, Engineer, Financial, Systems Engineer, Military Intelligence, Technology, Engineering, Finance, Government
Apply now »
- Apply now